Message 00050 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Re: Audio recording

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
sure no probs

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

Hi Mick!

Yesterday mick mcin net wrote:
i can lend a couple which are not perfect but would work if nothing else
can
be found

This would be very cool. Could you please bring them with you?

a decent audio technica camera mounted one
and a crappier audio technica one too

That would be two microphones - right? I'll bring one with me so this
would at least cover the three main tracks.

Nonetheless one or two more would be really great.

                                               Grüße

                                               Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
~>>>>> http://socialmediacentre.com <<<<<
~~07913882193~~mick mcin.net~~~~>>>>

PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM APRIL 2009 WE WILL BE CHANGING OUR NAME TO
PEOPLE'S VOICE MEDIA

[2 text/html]