Message 00045 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [hox] Re: Audio recording

Hi Mick!

Yesterday mick mcin net wrote:
i can lend a couple which are not perfect but would work if nothing else can
be found

This would be very cool. Could you please bring them with you?

a decent audio technica camera mounted one
and a crappier audio technica one too

That would be two microphones - right? I'll bring one with me so this
would at least cover the three main tracks.

Nonetheless one or two more would be really great.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00045 [Homepage] [Navigation]