Message 00044 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Current state of affairs and requests for you

Dear mp and all!

BTW: I'm still trying to figure out London or Manchester.

5 days ago mp wrote:
All that said, we could of course also write to people in Manchester and
ask around. There are a few quite large housing co-ops that sometimes
host people during events. It is possible.

This is very interesting news indeed. I tried to get information like
this from Manchester based people but unfortunately were not
successful. Could you please (off-list) give me a few hints?

Manchester is a culturally
very vibrant place and much easier to move around in. London might have
more peers, but also spread out over much wider distances. Spending an
hour to get somewhere in London is not unusual.

Yes. I know this phenomenon from Berlin. This would mean to start the
conference later effectively limiting the net time.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00044 [Homepage] [Navigation]