Message 00028 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Back again

Dear speakers,

sorry for not responding for more than a week. I had to work up to 12
hours a day for my job and thus had no free mind to care about the
conference for some days. But AFAICS things will become more normal
again in the next days so I'll reply to everyone who contacted me on
and off the list. And of course I'll continue working to make the
conference happen :-) .

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/