Message 00197 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Conference documentation (was: Re: [spox] blog articles on oekonux conference, for p2p blog)

Hi Charles and all!

3 days ago Charles Collis wrote:
(Do you have slides for your talk too?)

One of my post-conference activities will be to put all documentation
to the conference web site and I also will post them to [ox-en] where
discussion is possible. I hope that first documentation will be
available at the conference site next week.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00197 [Homepage] [Navigation]