Message 00187 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] blog articles on oekonux conference, for p2p blog

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Hi Michel,

Great to meet you for real last weekend!

OK, so here's my talk (well the slides anyway) - there's a PDF version at
the bottom too:
http://www.adciv.org/Slides

Feel free to publish as you wish - not sure if any of those are in a form
you can do anything with?

(Do you have slides for your talk too?)

All the best,
Charles.