Message 00159 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Oh bloody hell, I'm *nearly* double booked

Let me suggest a technique: Best Buy Rental. A lot of stores in the US have an unconditional 30 day return guarantee: you buy it, you tape the talk, you take it back. Not super ethical, but this stuff is important and we should do what we can to get it covered.

And I think it's just plain old miscommunication with Open Knowledge Foundation - they'd be amazed I only just found out. Also possible a spam filter ate a vital message or something, these things happen.

At least they're not at the same time, eh?

Vinay

--
Vinay Gupta
Free Science and Engineering in the Global Public Interest

http://guptaoption.com/map - social project connection map

http://hexayurt.com - free/open next generation human sheltering
http://hexayurt.com/plan - the whole systems, big picture vision

Gizmo Project VOIP : (USA) 775-743-1851
Skype/Gizmo/Gtalk/AIM: hexayurt
Twitter: @hexayurt http://twitter.com/hexayurt
UK Cell : [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (0) 0795 425 3533 / USA VOIP ([PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]) 775-743-1851

"If it doesn't fit, force it."