Message 00157 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Oh bloody hell, I'm *nearly* double booked

Dear Vinay,

4 hours ago Vinay Gupta wrote:
Hi everyone. I just discovered that I'm on the program for the Open
Knowledge Foundation gig on Saturday. I'd had preliminary discussions
with them and did not realize they had put me on the program until
Mark Charmer mentioned it on the phone this morning.

That's scandalous - isn't it.

I'm really sorry about this, guys. Please be 110% sure to video your
presentations, because you know that I really, really want to be there.

Sorry, no videos. Hopefully audios.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/