Message 00135 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Checklists for helpers

Hi!

For the past Oekonux Conferences we had prepared a couple of
checklists guiding helpers through their tasks. I translated them and
put them all into the Wiki:

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/Checklists

In particular you'll find a checklist for session helpers.

Hope this helps. If anyone has ideas for improvements feel free to
tell me about it or add them to the Wiki yourself. For this you need
an account you can create using

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/UserPreferences

and the account creation password

	freesoftware

(not really secret but useful in spam prevention).

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00135 [Homepage] [Navigation]