From: Facebook <wallmaster+pjiidwm facebookmail.com<wallmaster%2Bpjiidwm facebookmail.com>

Date: Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 8:43 AM
Subject: Steve Ediger wrote on your Wall...
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 gmail.com>

Steve wrote on your Wall:

"Happy Birthday, Michel.  Let's catch up sometime soon.  Sorry I can't be in
Manchester physically. Is there a virtual aspect?"

To see your Wall or to write on Steve's Wall, follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&v=feed&id=528245547&mid=2f9508G1f7c632bG4291d34G1

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

___
Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=d2FsbDtmcm9tPTY0NjUwNzk3Nzt0bz01MjgyNDU1NDc=&mid=2f9508G1f7c632bG4291d34G1

--

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation:
http://p2pfoundation.ning.com