Message 00020 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Major financial problems

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
I would not reschedule it, but London would save substantial flight money
from those of us coming from further away,

Michel

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Tatiana Bazzichelli <imvtb hum.au.dk>wrote:

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Hi

in March will work - though there is some probability that we move to
London.

London could be perfect for me as well!
But please, if you want to re-schedule it, consider that from the 4rd till
12nd of April, there are Easter holidays and many people could be off...(me
included).

Best,
Tatiana

[2 text/html]
__________________________________
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: