Message 00000 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Welcome as speaker on 4th Oekonux Conference!

Hi!

You just have been subscribed to the mailing list

	speakers oekonux-conference.org

This means that you are an accepted speaker for the 4th Oekonux
Conference. Welcome!

As the introduction text to this mailing list says this is for

* coordinating events

* having a single point of contact to all invited speakers

* asking the organizers questions

Before you ask questions here you may want to check our speaker FAQ on
the conference web site at

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speaker.html

To be able to plan the conference further we need to know some
details. Please check

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speaker.html#what-is-the-minimum-personal-information-needed

for the personal details needed and

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speaker.html#what-is-the-minimum-event-information-needed

for the information needed about your presentation. Unless you did so
already please fill in the required information as soon as possible.

						Grüße

						Stefan