Message 00007 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Major financial problems

Hi Johan and all!

In case you are wondering how to determine flight prices: There is an
entry in the general visitor FAQ for this:

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/visitor.html#cheap-flights

(now the right URL from the start ;-) ).

Yesterday Johan Söderberg wrote:
You are doing a great work with organising the conference, big
thanks!

:-)

Of course, I would greatly appreciate to get my expenses
covered, However, if it proves impossible I will probably not be
able to stay away in any case...  I followed your link but it ends
in a broken website. In lack of a better idea I wrote my "feedback"
in the "resource page" on my contribution "Darknets of light". Did
you have something else in mind?

Yes. In the entry for your person there is one tab where these things
can be input.

						Grüße

						Stefan