Message 00058 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[hox] Loudspeakers for presentation

Hi!

One more problem to be solved locally. Stevan Harnad won't be present
phyically. We now agreed that he pre-records his talk to a video and
we then discuss using good old telephone. This talk is on Friday,
14:00.

Since we should have beamers the picture is not the problem but
loudspeakers are. Any old set of loudspeakers which can be connected
to a computer would do. Who can bring a set of loudspeakers to the
venue?

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/