Message 00118 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[spox] Slot lengths and talk lengths

Hi!

I have been asked off-list but this is interesting for all.

The program lists slots with a length of 90 minutes. The last 15
minutes of a slot are thought for changing rooms so there are net 75
minutes for each event. Of these 75 minutes typically 45 minutes are
thought for a lecture and the remaining 30 minutes are thought for
discussion.

Contrary to typical scientific conferences we want to give presenters
the option to present their topic in the detail it deserves *and* we
want to give the audience the option to put questions and discuss what
has been heard. This is to support common learning.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00118 [Homepage] [Navigation]