Message 00112 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Sunday evening post - conference meeting?

Hi Smári and all!

I leave on Sunday but my flight departs at 18:15 so I have a few
hours.

4 days ago Smári McCarthy wrote:
I leave Sunday evening I'm afraid, but the conference isn't on for very
long on the Sunday (ends about lunchtime) so perhaps a big group lunch
and general all-round madness session would be appropriate?

There is one slot reserved for a plenary round at the end of the
conference. After that we need to clean up which I will think will
take no longer than an hour. If we could have lunch together
afterwards that would be great.

May be we could decide that here and I'd put it then to the visitor
FAQ so other visitors can join in.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/