Message 00104 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Pick up for speakers

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
Stefan,

What are the specific directions from the airport to the conference venue?

Marcin

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Diego Saravia <dsa unsa.edu.ar> wrote:

[Converted from multipart/alternative]

[1 text/plain]
2009/3/14 Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>

Hi Christina, Jacco, Johan and all,

in our conference planning system you could check a box "Person needs
to be picked up". Christina, Jacco, and Johan did.

I get to the checkbox, but when I save, system says: "passwords don't mach"

I will be arriving Manchester by British Airways, BA2908, 26MAR09 17:15
Terminal 3.

I don't know if I need to be picked or not.

Perhaps if you tell me where to go and how, it's ok.

thanks

Of course we will
provide a pickup service when you really need it. On the other hand
Manchester is not too complicated and with the information at

http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/visitor.html#any-directions-from-the-airport-to-manchester-piccadilly

http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/visitor.html#what-is-manchester-piccadilly

http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/visitor.html#how-do-i-get-to-university-of-manchester

I think it should be possible to get to the conference venue by
yourself.

In case you still prefer to being picked up please make sure that your
travel details in the planning system are correct and drop me and
Yuwei (Cc-ed) a note.

                                               Grüße

                                               Stefan
__________________________________
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com

[2 text/html]
__________________________________
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

--
Open Source Ecology
http://openfarmtech.org

Nobody said that building the world's first open source village would be
easy.

-- Anonymous, 2009

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

[2 text/html]