Message 00074 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [spox] Conference schedule V0.8

Hi Franz, Stevan, Raoul, Marcin, John, Christopher, Vinay!

6 days ago Franz Nahrada wrote:
I for my part feel a bit uncomfotable because two of the speeches that I
want to hear most and that resonate much - Raoul and Marcin - should be
parallel with mine.

Well, I didn't check for my personal preferences while creating the
schedule...

would for example Athina or John Kerell care to exchange their slot with
mine? That would be a bit better for me.

I exchanged

* John and Marcin

* Stevan and Raoul

* Christopher and Vinay

  To balance the doubled track at least once.

The changes are all very local in time and should not conflict with
anyone's travelling plans. I'll update the conference site during the
next week so this change is not reflected right now.

						Grüße

						Stefan
http://www.oekonux-conference.org/

Message 00074 [Homepage] [Navigation]